Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Filipino Dialect: From Baler to the Entire Philippines

We all know that our former late President Manuel L. Quezon,the one who declare our National Language.
We Filipinos have our own dialect called "Filipino",it is important to us because someday we must apply it to ou future.W e Filipinos have many dialects such as Ilonggo, Bicolano, Ilocano and many more.We must practice speaking in our own dialect because,if we go to another place we can understand and communicate each other. We must use for it in a better way. Filipino is a good way through an effective conversation.
We must love and respect our own dialects,because this is the way that we have a better life.For me Filipino dialect is the key that I can reach my ambitions for my future and the betterment of my life.Im so proud to tell that I am pure Filipino.

3 comments:

  1. hai chang!!!

    nyc post!!!

    ...its sO vEri iNterEsting tO riD!!!

    kip it up!!! mwUaH!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,,very interesting post,, keep it up,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. ,,hai mader..
    ,mztah??
    ..,hmm..,nice blog mader..,uhmuahh...

    ReplyDelete