Friday, August 14, 2009

Very Challenging Subject

I have many experiences and challenges that I already discover this first quarter.It is very challenging and amazing for me. TLE subject????Well, I have so many things that I have encountered, today I learn a lot of things such as the History of Internet,How to create a blog and many more.I am very happy that I already learn this things because, someday I can apply it for other things for my future. For me TLE is my favorite subject because I love playing computer games and most of all like what I say that is very challenging.
Since when I was here in Ilocos Sur National Highschool I have so many experiences that I discover such as knowing a new friends. For me this experience is very important to my life
because, friends are the one who I can share my problems.Friends are the inspiration to study hard for the betterment of my future. Well I did not encountered problems from this school since when I was here. As a fourth year student many people told me that this is the hardest part highschool life, because we learn to solve a problem. Fourth year are the models of all the lower years in highscool, we must be a model so that other can immitate us.

1 comment: