Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CHANGE: It STARTS With ME

I may only be a fourth year highschool student, but In my own simple ways I can be of help to the problems of our country. Climate change is one of the serious problems in our country and even in the whole world. Climate change is the main reason why we have strong typhoons and heavy flooding in our country. It is also the reason why we experience En NiƱo or the scarcity of water.By involving myself in tree-planting activities or green revolution, I may be able to help in avoiding the consequences on the change of climate. By helping our society be informed of the disadvantage of using and burning plastic bags, I can be of help to our country. Burning of plastic bags destroy the ozone layer of our atmosphere which causes change in our climate. With these small deeds, I could be a of help to our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment