Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Very Challenging Quarter

This quarter is already done, so we face again to another quarter or the last quarter. This grading period is hard to understand the lesson, but I have lot of things that i discovered. I am very happy because my knowledge in computer become wider. I have learned about HTML, how to create our activity in notepad, and how to make our compositions like Essence of Christmas and Filipino Values Month Celebration.
This quarter I have a problem that I encountered such as how to create our activity in the notepad. I weak in this part and my mind become confused. In the beginning i don't mind it, but i promise to my self that i should concentrate this because so9mehow, i can apply this to my own future.
Without the support of my teacher, my classmates and my friends, I did not learned more seriously about it. I am very thankful, because they were always at my side ready to support me or to help me if i have a problem.
Moving on to the next quarter I will concentrate my studies so that i learned my lessons faste and i can understand it very well. I hope in the next quarter, my knowlegde become more wider, and I hope I have many challenges that I will encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment