Thursday, February 18, 2010

My DREAM ,MY FUTURE

Every person have their dreams in life, without dreams their life will be useless, and they have a bad future. So every person do their best so that they can achieve their dreams in life.
As a simple person for know, I have lot of dreams in my life, specially to become a successful profesional nurse someday, I want to become a nurse because I awant to help my parents and I want to change their sacrifices when I am studying. Some nurses told it that nurse is indemand, some of the nurses haven't their job, but my purpose is, I want to go to another place so that I can earn more money for my family and to my self for this dreams. I have also my dreams to my family, I want them to be a good health always and have a long life.
To achieve my dreams, I try all my best to study hard so that my life become more meaningful. I want my future and my life become more successful and more meaningful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment