Tuesday, November 10, 2009

INSIGHTS FOR SECOND QUARTER

We all know that 2nd Quarter is already over, In past few months I have learn a lot in my T.L.E subject, such as How does world wide web works, Essential web Standards,HTML Editors, 2 K inds of Tag, and how to create our activity in the Notepad. Im very happy because, my knowledge become wider and stronger. We must become an active and good student, because learning is very important to achieve our goals in life.

I already encounter a little bit problem, I think if one Quarter is over, the lessons become very harder and harder, but I try all my best so that I can do everything I'd like to do in my own life.

We bear in our mind that If we do not have a proper education we will not be able to reach our ambitions and have a stable job in the future. I will prioritize my studies so that I will become a successful person in the future. We must remember that "EDUCATION" is very important in every man's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment